5/18/10

"The Story Of My Life" (not that far away) The New Album of Jennette McCurdy


The actress best known for the Nickelodeon series "iCarly", who plays Sam Puckett, finished her album that she call "The Story Of My Life" best known how "Not That Far Away" is a great success, because there the singer shows her feelings and I think is a fantastic album! the Best !

The album is composed of 11 wonderful songs some of them are:
"Not That Far Away"
"Never Let Me Down"
"Break Your Heart"
"Better"
"Stronger"
"Put Your Arms Around Someone"

I hope you enjoy these amazing songs by a teenage girl of only 17 years of age with its unique, fantastic and amazing voice,She's a talent girl !

2 comments:

  1. I Love "Not That Far Away"! and Jennette McCurdy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You stole this from my twitter page. I would like it removed. It is not yours.

    ReplyDelete